And Other Thoughts

A Cause to Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Egomania

I tend to have a lot to say about a lot of stuff. (I guess that makes me opinionated.) Lately, though, I've been keeping my mouth shut about things that are going on in the world today. My conservative friends are probably wondering if I've lost my loud voice that once bellowed across cyberspace smacking people right in their face through their computer monitor. But the truth is, I just don't care anymore. No one's listening anyway.


So instead, I'd like to just let loose now and then. I'm really focused on my devotional blog, Note to Self: Daily Reminders from God, and would like a space for journaling and possibly expanding on some things I wrote about...or not.


It's here that you may find a recipe I love, or an excerpt from a book I read, or a suggestion on a great place to eat, or even snippets from my gratitude journal. I may even blog about the crazy, hair pulling days I have with my two-year old SWC (Strong Willed Child).


I'm also a Passion Parties Consultant (I focus solely on couples parties), so I may also share some great passion secrets to help you spice up your love life with your honey. (I do NOT engage in erotic or vulgar terminology! It's about romance and passion between two loving, committed people.)


Quite honestly...who knows what you'll find here. On any given day it could be a hodge podge of nothingness. Just an excuse to write. I hope...

0 comments:

Post a Comment