And Other Thoughts

A Cause to Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

I Love You Valentine’s Day Card

Just crankin’ along on these sketch cards. Found another site, Mojo Monday. I know it’s Friday, but I don’t have much of a mojo on Monday, or any other day to be quite honest.

I decided to make another Valentine’s Day card, in hopes of stocking up when the time comes to mail them out.

Anyway, I don’t have the energy to blab on and on tonight. I’m exhausted and I have a long weekend ahead of me. So here it goes.

The original sketch:

My inspiration:

DSCF2197

The papers are from Hobby Lobby. I bought them in single sheets. I used the epoxy stickers by Paper Studio with the “I Love You” paper, and the rhinestone heart is part of the Spare Parts line of Paper Studio, also. The seam on the two papers is Martha Stewart Crafts Paper Tape, Vintage Girl. The pink glitter flowers are from JoAnn Fabrics online store, Studio 112 Glitter Chipboard, Florals.

DSCF2199

*Yawn* {big stretch and pulling muscles in my shoulder—FUN!}

Past my bedtime. Night, night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment